Sabudana cutlets or Sago vadas are traditional deep fried snack recipe from the western and eastern region of India. Sabudana cutlets are crunchy from outside and soft from inside. It is a quick and easy snack with teatime and is healthy and nutritious. To make it more healthy and calorie less, I have baked it instead of deep frying. Best served with green Mint Chutney and Masala Tea.
One of the classic dish of the british cuisine and Queen’s favourite breakfast dish is the simple yet delish Scones. Easy to make and is a melt in mouth delight. You just can’t call it a cake or a cookie! Its a fusion of both!
Bake this lovely treat this Christmas and New year and surprise you family and friends!
Its very easy and simple to prepare, eggless, less sugar, less butter, kids love it!
Ask your kids to help you out with it this winter vacations! They will surely love it.
HOW TO PREPARE:
* Line the baking sheet and pre heat the oven at 220 degrees
* In a bowl mix flour and butter till breadcrumb consistency
* To above mix add sugar and sultanas
* In the middle pour milk and fold in the mix till no dry flour left
* Knead a little to gather the dough together
* Flatten with the hands till 2 cm thick disc
* Cut 12 small rounds or 8 big rounds with cutter
* Place them on baking sheet and brush the top of scones with egg wash or milk
* Bake for 15-20 minutes till top is golden brown in color
* Cool on wire rack and serve with jam, honey, cream, or butter