1) 5kgs Lemon
2) 1/2 Kg Salt
3) 100 gms Ajwain/carom seeds
4) 100 gms Red Chilli powder
5) 100 gms Black pepper
6) 100 gms Rock Salt/Kala Namak
HOW TO PREPARE:
* Wash lemon and cut them into pieces.
* Mix all the above dry ingredients or masala with lemons
* Keep it in the sun for 5 days
* If you want a sweet and sour pickle then add sugar after 5 days
* Again keep it for 5 more days.
* Add 1 litre lemon juice at this stage so that it gets cooked properly in sun
* If you don’t want seeds in pickle then De-seed it after you cut the lemons